Terms & Condition of Al-Muttaqin Mosque
Please review the following basic terms and conditions that govern your online donation and/or payment to LPM Al-Muttaqin
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of almuttaqinmosque.sg. Your use of the website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, the site from time to time.
All donations to the mosque are voluntary and non-refundable.
Donations will be used to support the da'wah and various activities of the mosque including the Mosque Building Fund. This fund is dedicated for the development, maintenance, lease and use of buildings including the rental or purchase of equipment and furnishings, fees of service providers and building management fees and the activities of the mosque which contributes to Islamic Learning & Social Development of the community.
The minimum payment is 20 Singapore Dollars (S$) via eNETs Direct Debit & Credit/Debit cards
For payment of your child's fees, please indicate
- His/her name
- B/C or NRIC
- Month & Year of fees to be paid (for us to track payment of outstanding/advance fees)
- Type of fees (eg Kindergarten, Madrasah aLIVE, Solat workshop)
- Contact numbers (Home / Mobile)
Unless upon request, eNETS receipt shall be the official receipt for your online transactions/donations.
A 5% administrative charge on top of total payment (except for donations) amount is applicable for eNETS Direct Debit & Debit/Credit card payments. Please add the administrative charge amount accordingly to your total payment amount.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
Donations are non-refundable.
All cancellation of payments and request for refunds are to be submitted in writing to LPM Al-Muttaqin 5140 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6 Singapore 569844 for consideration.
Cancellations are only accepted on a case by case basis.
There will be a 10% administrative charge upon successful cancellation of payment.
Refunds may be credited to your bank account or Credit/Debit cards within 30 calendar days of receipt of request.
"Al-Muttaqin Mosque" and its logo belongs to Al-Muttaqin Mosque . No use of these marks may be made without the prior written authorization of Al-Muttaqin Mosque, except as necessary to accurately identify the products or services of Al-Muttaqin Mosque.
Your privacy is important to us. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information you give us through this service. Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you obtained by us in the course of and as a result of the provision of this service. Such information include your name, mailing address, phone number and email address. We may use your personal information for the purposes of providing you with better service; internal recording; preparing and transmitting of receipt; rendering assistance to law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies; or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court.
Only authorized staff of Al-Muttaqin Mosque will have access to your personal information unless disclosed for the purposes above.
You agree to indemnify Al-Muttaqin Mosque against all damages, losses, expenses and costs (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us in connection with or arising from:
Your access of this Web site and/or use of the online services, or
Your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Access, or
Al-Muttaqin Mosque may terminate your access to these online services at any time without notice and without assigning any reason there for.
No failure or delay by Al-Muttaqin Mosque to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions of Access will operate as a waiver of such rights, nor will such failure or delay prejudice or affect our rights at any time thereafter to act strictly in accordance with our rights under these Terms and Conditions of Access.
You agree that:
Al-Muttaqin Mosque does not control the online services which you may access or use under this website;
- you are solely responsible for all content that you transmit or make available via online services and/ or the website;
- Al-Muttaqin Mosque does not endorse or guarantee the reliability, integrity of such online services; and
- such online service may be removed, modified or suspended without notice to you by either Al-Muttaqin Mosque or any third party;
- and Al-Muttaqin Mosque will not be liable to you or any third party under any of the paragraphs (1) - (4) above.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, we make no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or quality of the online services or any defects therein will be corrected and that such content and access to them are error free and uninterrupted or available at all times.
Under no circumstances shall Al-Muttaqin Mosque be held liable to you or any third party for:
- any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access;
- any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages),
- arising from or in connection with your access of this website and/or use of the online services even if the Al-Muttaqin Mosque has been advised as to the possibility.
You agree that your access to and/ or use of this website and/ or the online services is at your sole risk and subject to any additional terms and conditions of access and/ or use imposed by any third party.
By making a donation/payment on almuttaqinmosque.sg or using the site in one way or another, you are thus agreeable to all the conditions above.