Kids aLIVE: 5 - 8 years old
Tweens aLIVE: 9 - 12 years old
Teens aLIVE: 13 - 16 years old
Youth aLIVE: 17 - 20 years old
- 3 hours session
- 20 minutes of Quranic Literacy
- Practical Solat
- Kids/Tweens/Teens/Youth Programme
- Learning Journey/Fieldtrip
- aQL Workshop
- Holiday Programme
Wednesday - Friday | 3pm - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday
- Session 1: 8am - 11am
- Session 2: 11.15pm - 2.15pm
- Session 3: 2.30pm - 5.30pm
Content & Approach
The aLIVE programmes adopt a thematic approach to learning.
Different themes appropriate to the different levels are being developed and delivered.
The subjects are:
- Aqidah and Fiqh as "Faith & Practices"
- Akhlaq as "Character & Life Skills"
- Sirah and Tarikh as "Social & Civilisational Islam"
- Iqra' & Quran Reading as "Quranic Literacy"
The aLIVE curriculum aims to shape Muslims who are:
- Moral individuals, responsible towards their Creator and all His creations.
- Imbibed with Taqwa, self-monitored (muraqabah) and conscientiousness.
- Active and responsible partners in human endeavours,
participating in community and nation building, and as global citizens.
- Able to explain and communicate with others the teachings of Islam
in an informed, logical manner and with wisdom.
- Practising Muslims, committed to the betterment of human life.
NOW OPEN FOR 2017 INTAKE!
Please send in your registration form attached to: