Interested to join the Al-Muttaqin Family?
WE WANT YOU!
This role will suit someone with a broad experience of facilities and operations functions, and who is confident working with suppliers to ensure best value for the organisation.
- Facilities and premises management; and
- A working knowledge of supplier management, contracting and tendering;
- Experience of managing health, safety and welfare in the workplace;
- A good level of IT literacy, ideally including policy and administrative functions.
- Desirable characteristics are a working knowledge
- To work as part of the Operations Team, providing support across the organisation
- Assisting with facilities, premises and office management
- Day-to-day purchasing, supplier management and contracting.
- To provide support to the Operations Co-ordinator on major projects relating to premises.
- To participate in all aspects of training and development as directed and to use learning opportunities to develop personal skills necessary to improve effectiveness, efficiency and service delivery.
- To undertake any such relevant and appropriate duties as requested.
Benefits and Compensation :
- Annual leave
- Medical leave
- Hospitalisation leave
- 13th month pay
- Performance bonus
- Flexible benefits
How to Apply?
Please send in your resume attached with a passport size photo (non-returnable) to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCE DIVISION
5140 ANG MO KIO AVENUE 6 SINGAPORE 569844
OR EMAIL TO:
only shortlisted candidates will be notified